Saturday, March 12, 2011

Happy Birthday To My Boys!

My hubby left this morning to take our boys to float down the Guadalupe River this weekend for their birthdays.  This will be the first time for both of them!  I hope they don't freeze their buns off...lol.




This is Caleb.  He turned 15!  He's kinda shy, queit, and a very sweet boy who can be pretty darn charming when he wants to be.





This is Chantz, who turned 14.  Now this one... he's loud, he's in the mix on everything, he gives me a run for my money everyday, but he's got his momma wrapped around his finger!

While these two boys are as opposite as night & day, that's what makes them special, unique and who they are.  I wouldn't trade them for the world!

Happy Birthday Boys!  I hope you have a great time on the river.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday fellows! -Cory, Kristen, Riley and Peyton

    ReplyDelete