Tuesday, January 25, 2011

My Coke Rewards Double Points Today Only!



Do you have a My Coke Rewards account?  If so, you will want to get busy entering those points because today only (I sound like a commercial) you will get DOUBLE points...whoo hoo!

If you don't have a My Coke Rewards account, what are you waiting for?  This is a fun and easy way to get lots of cool free stuff.  I have gotten everything from Fiesta Texas tickets, movie tickets, magazines, to gift cards...all for FREE!  As a matter of fact, just this past Sunday I redeemed 2,000 points for a $50 Nike gift card.  I then found an $80 pair of Nike shoes on clearance for $48. I did have to pay a couple of bucks for shipping, but otherwise, they were FREE!  So register for a My Coke Rewards account today and get in on the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment